Manager Group Projects (m/f/d)
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,200 employees at sites in Europe and the United States. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
Group Process Management (GPM) is the department for business process management at corporate level for the entire Aurubis Group. The main tasks are the introduction of Group-wide process management standards, optimization of processes as necessary, and regular assessment of process implementation within Group Projects. For our team at the Hamburg site we are looking for you as a
Manager Group Projects (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for setting up, implementing, and continuously monitoring a project portfolio on basis of PRINCE2 project management standards.
- You implement the strategic project portfolio (for process optimization projects) at Group level with project managers, process managers, and operational entities based on the GPM standards & tools (Training, Change Management, PMO, Governance).
- You conduct active stakeholder management by executing recurring area workshops with the management level of the Aurubis sites for the purpose of informing and coordinating with them.
- You develop and implement KPI-based performance management for process optimization (coordinated with GPM management and the functional divisions at corporate level).
- Likewise, you are responsible for defining and setting up risk & escalation management within project delivery.
- You develop an interface to integrate an internal control system (ICS) into ongoing projects.
- You oversee resource management in the project preparation and initiation, especially issuing the resource requests and approval with the support of the PMO function.
- You are the central contact person, especially when it comes to applying Group-wide PRINCE2 standards within the context of project preparation, execution, and conclusion.
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree in economics or a comparable subject.
- You have several years of experience in project management and/or PMO functions, preferably in the scope of process optimizations with accompanying IT implementation.
- You have knowledge and/or certification in a relevant project management method such as PMI, PRINCE2, or similar.
- Experience in agile methods of project delivery would be an important asset as well.
- You have several years of management experience in the context of a transformation program, for example ERP implementation, S4/HANA or similar.
- A strong process understanding spanning all departments in the business process of a company in the manufacturing industry sets you apart. Additional expertise in change management and stakeholder management is an advantage.
- You have a very good analytical, two-way understanding of the business/IT and IT/business interface.
- A profound knowledge of IT solutions (ideally in SAP) and digital trends (optional) is one of your strengths.
- Your spoken and written English and German is fluent in a business setting.
- Intercultural skills and a willingness to travel round off your profile.
- Contribute your skills, experience, and creativity to an exciting industrial company.
- We provide you with a great deal of leeway to shape your work and a high degree of individual responsibility.
- We communicate on an equal footing with our colleagues and develop innovative solutions together in an international environment.
- Take advantage of development opportunities, flexible working hours, attractive compensation, and extensive social benefits.
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via online application only.
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.