Project Manager Strategy (m/f/d)
- Beerse, Hamburg, Luenen, Olen, Pirdop
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,200 employees at sites in Europe and the United States. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
The Corporate Development is responsible for the strategic direction of the Aurubis Group. Working in close cooperation with the business units and other central functions, we analyze the market environment, identify, and evaluate strategic development potential. We implement strategic projects, including mergers & acquisitions and cooperation with other companies.
To support our team in Hamburg, Lünen, Pirdop, Olen or Beerse we are looking for you as
Project Manager Strategy (m/f/d)
- provide business and strategic intelligence for Aurubis Group and its businesses to inform the strategic discourse
- support periodic updates of Aurubis’ Group Strategy and guide the development of functional and site strategic plans
- assist the management of Aurubis’ existing strategic project pipeline, including status reporting and guiding projects through the stage-gated development process
- prepare discussion and decision materials for key meetings and committees as well as for the Executive and Supervisory Board
- identify, evaluate and develop further business growth opportunities for the group and its business areas
- conduct in-depth strategic analyses to identify value drivers and performance improvement opportunities in Aurubis’ existing business portfolio
- develop internal standards, process methodology and tools for strategy and business development
- Master’s or higher degree in business or a technical discipline with very good results
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience at a tier 1 strategy or management consultancy or in a corporate strategy role
- relevant exposure to the metal and mining industry would be a plus
- proven project management skills in an international context
- advanced business and financial modeling skills and practical experience in real business settings
- proficient mastery of MS Office applications at a high level, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- fluency in business English – German and other languages would be a plus
- excellent communication skills in the senior management context and ability to build and develop relationships with people at all levels in the organization
- structured, analytical, well-organized, stress-resistant personality with an ability to manage your workload, ensuring an efficient allocation of your time
- Contribute your skills, experience, and creativity to an exciting industrial company.
- We provide a great deal of leeway to shape your work and a high degree of individual responsibility.
- We communicate on an equal footing with our colleagues and develop innovative solutions together in an international environment.
- Take advantage of development opportunities, flexible working hours, attractive compensation, and extensive social benefits.
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via online application only.
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.