Group Process Owner Commercial (m/f/d)
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,200 employees at sites in Europe and the United States. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
Group Process Management at Aurubis supports standardization of processes, digitalization and automation of processes, as well as continuous improvement in methods and procedures. It consists of a central Group function and Group Process Managers with a home, i.e. direct reporting line and prioritization of work, in their respective business function.
For a continuous improvement of our commercial organization we are in search of a
Group Process Owner Commercial (m/f/d)
- lead a team small team of Group Process Managers
- challenge “as is” business processes, motivate internal customers to identify specific improvements, and serve as the central production interface to Corporate IT
- facilitate documentation, harmonization and optimization of business processes at different sites as a process and/or project manager, carry out pre-studies, as well as initiate and implement cross-site/group-wide process optimization projects for a future group-wide introduction of SAP S4HANA
- conduct analyses and interviews with different levels of employees and management and develop solutions jointly with the relevant colleagues
- support the commercial teams at different sites prioritizing and channeling IT demands that are of relevance to the commercial network
- support transition to new roles and responsibilities in cooperation with our responsible Key Process Specialist (key SAP users) and ensure training of process owners and other involved colleagues regarding new processes and IT solutions with two other Group Process Managers
- college/university degree (ideally Master level) or equivalent in engineering, economics, business administration or a related subject
- several years of professional experience in process management and/or in a commercial organization
- experience in purchase & sale of metal-based material would be beneficial
- able to guide, challenge, empower and inspire people to foster individual development
- willingness to lead projects at home site or other locations which might require longer stays
- sound knowledge and experience in designing, harmonizing and optimizing processes
- strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- pronounced problem solving, project management and organizational skills – basic PRINCE2 knowledge is an asset
- SAP skills/experience (P2P & O2C) advantageous
- professional experience with process mapping tools (Signavio/Visio etc.) beneficial
- wholehearted team player in international teams
- willingness to act outside of the own comfort zone, learn continuously and take responsibility
- excellent communicator at multiple levels
- willingness and ability to self-reflect
- fluency in business English; German language skills would be nice to have
- Contribute your skills, experience, and creativity to an exciting industrial company!
- We provide you with a great deal of leeway to shape your work and a high degree of individual responsibility.
- We communicate on an equal footing with our colleagues and develop innovative solutions together in an international environment.
- Take advantage of flexible working hours, attractive compensation and company mobility solutions (e.g. JobRad, HVV-ProfiTicket) as well as comprehensive social benefits including company pension scheme!
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via online application only.
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.