Group Process Manager Commercial (m/f/d)
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 6,900 employees, production sites in Europe and the US, and an extensive worldwide distribution system. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
The Group Process Management (GPM) is our department for business process management at corporate level for the entire Aurubis Group. The main tasks are the introduction of group-wide process management standards, optimization of processes as necessary, and regular assessment of process execution.
For a continuous improvement of our commercial organization, we are in search of a
Group Process Manager Commercial (m/f/d)
- In this position, you challenge “as is” business processes, motivate internal customers to identify specific improvements, and serve as the central production interface to Corporate IT.
- You facilitate documentation, harmonization and optimization of business processes at different sites as a process and/or project manager, carry out pre-studies, as well as initiate and implement cross-site/group-wide process optimization projects for a future group-wide introduction of SAP S/4HANA.
- Furthermore, you conduct analyses and interviews with different levels of employees and management and develop solutions jointly with the relevant colleagues.
- Additionally, you support the commercial teams at different sites prioritizing and channeling IT demands that are of relevance to the commercial network.
- You support transition to new roles and responsibilities in cooperation with our responsible Key Process Specialist (key SAP users) and ensure training of process owners and other involved colleagues regarding new processes and IT solutions with two other Group Process Managers.
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree or diploma (or equivalent) in engineering, economics, business administration or a related subject.
- In addition, you have at least 5 years of professional experience in process management and/or in a commercial organization.
- Sound knowledge and experience in designing, harmonizing and optimizing processes, as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with strategic and entrepreneurial thinking are needed.
- Pronounced problem solving, project management and organizational skills are important – basic PRINCE2 knowledge is an asset.
- SAP skills/experience (P2P & O2C) is advantageous.
- Professional experience with process mapping tools (Signavio/Visio etc.) will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of stakeholder management should be given.
- You have strong teamworking skills and an interest in new tasks and challenges.
- In addition, you have the willingness and ability to self-reflect.
- Fluent language skills in English and preferably in German round off your profile.
- Contribute your skills, experience, and creativity to an exciting industrial company!
- We provide you with a great deal of leeway to shape your work and a high degree of individual responsibility.
- We also communicate with our colleagues on an equal footing and develop innovative solutions together in an international environment.
- Benefit from development opportunities, flexible working hours, attractive compensation, and extensive social benefits!
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via online application only.
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.