Strategy Manager / Analyst (m/f/d)
- Beerse, Hamburg, Luenen, Olen, Pirdop
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,100 employees, production sites in Europe and the US, and an extensive worldwide distribution system. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
Corporate Development is responsible for the strategic direction of the Aurubis Group. Working in close cooperation with the business units and other central functions, we analyze the market environment and identify and evaluate strategic development potential. We implement strategic projects, including mergers & acquisitions and cooperation with other companies. To support our team in Hamburg or Lünen, Pirdop, Olen, Beerse (office location flexible) we are looking for you as
Strategy Manager / Analyst (m/f/d)
- You will provide business and strategic intelligence for Aurubis Group & its businesses to inform the strategic discourse.
- You will support periodic updates of Aurubis’ Group Strategy and guide the development of functional & site strategic plans.
- You will support the management of Aurubis’ existing strategic project pipeline including status reporting and guiding projects through the stage gated development process.
- You will prepare discussion & decision materials for key meetings or committees, the Executive Board and Supervisory Board.
- You will identify, evaluate and develop further business growth opportunities for the Group and its business areas.
- You will conduct in-depth strategic analyses to identify value drivers and performance improvement opportunities in Aurubis’ existing business portfolio.
- You will develop internal standards, process methodology and tools for Strategy and business development.
- You will provide market intelligence and prepare respective supporting market models and analysis.
- You have successfully completed your master’s or higher degree in business or a technical degree with very good results.
- You have ideally first relevant work experience at a tier 1 strategy/ management consultancy or in a corporate strategy role relevant exposure to the metal and mining industry is a plus.
- You have proven project management skills in an international context.
- As an effective project manager, you are structured, analytical, well organized, stress resistant & able to manage your workload, ensuring an efficient allocation of your time.
- You have advanced business and financial modeling skills and practical experience in real business settings.
- You have excellent communication skills in senior management context and ability to build and develop relationships with people at all levels in the organization.
- You are well-versed in MS Office applications to a high standard, especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- You are fluent in business English – German and other languages is a plus.
- Contribute your skills, experience, and creativity to an exciting industrial company.
- We provide you with a great deal of leeway to shape your work and a high degree of individual responsibility.
- We communicate on an equal footing with our colleagues and develop innovative solutions together in an international environment.
- Take advantage of development opportunities, flexible working hours, attractive compensation, and extensive social benefits.
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via online application only.
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.