Group Process Manager EHS (m/f/d)
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,100 employees, production sites in Europe and the US, and an extensive worldwide distribution system. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
Group Process Management at Aurubis supports the standardization of processes, the digitalization and automation of processes as well as the continuous improvement in methods and procedures. It consists of a central Group function and Group Process Managers with a home, i.e. direct reporting line and prioritization of work, in their respective business function.
To support our Group Occupational Health and Safety department at the Hamburg site, we are looking for you as a
Group Process Manager EHS (m/f/d)
- shape, implement and monitor our management system activities in a group governance role
- further develop the Group’s health and safety process landscape as well as initiate and implement cross-site or group-wide process optimization projects
- conduct or accompany internal process and management system audits and support external audits group-wide
- support the development and integration of the health and safety system landscape at new Aurubis sites
- actively promote hand-in-hand cooperation across sites and departments to foster the exchange of best practices
- drive change across sites and hierarchy levels, support operating and business process improvements – in terms of contents, methodologies, desired performance behaviors
EHS / Process Management
- act as the central interface to Corporate IT and Group Process Management (incl. the project FUSION) regarding environment, health and safety topics
- ensure the documentation of the group-wide processes in the Aurubis process house regarding environment, health and safety
- facilitate organizational learning and act as an internal trainer for relevant EHS tools
- assist the sites in prioritizing and channeling IT requirements relevant to EHS
- support the transition to new roles and responsibilities and ensure training of processes together with the responsible key users
- technical or business college/university degree in safety engineering
- 5+ years of experience in practical and processual environmental or occupational health & safety management
- certified auditor with proven practical experience in ISO 19001 and ISO 14001 or ISO 45001 standards
- leadership experience, both as a lateral or disciplinary leader, and experience in benchmarking are advantageous
- ability to quickly acquire comprehensive knowledge of technical production and maintenance processes
- high personal drive and ambition for a strong future career at Aurubis
- pronounced analytical, problem solving and project management skills as well as ability to self-reflect
- ability to develop pragmatic solutions and deliver tangible results on time
- fluency in business English
- excellent communicator from shop floor to senior management level with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- “bridge builder” mentality with a passion for connecting and empowering people
- willingness to travel up to 40% of working time
- More than fair pay: Thanks to the tariff of the chemical industry, you can count on a top salary.
- In addition, we offer a company pension plan and a performance bonus.
- Balance your work and private life with mobile working within Germany: You have the possibility to work mobile up to 3 days a week.
- We give you 30 days of vacation.
- We accompany and support you in your professional and personal development. Take advantage of our digital Learning Academy and benefit from a wide range of offers.
- We provide you with a great deal of leeway to shape your work and support you in networking within the company.
- Working in a future-oriented industry: For megatrends such as digitalization and the energy transition, our metals are the be-all and end-all.
- Recycling is part of our core business. With us, you contribute to a more sustainable world.
- Last but not least, we provide you with a wide range of mobility solutions: e.g., JobRad, Deutschlandticket and a StadtRad station right infront of the office.
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an employer that stands for diversity and equal opportunity. Employment decisions are made regardless of national or ethnic origin, religion and belief, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental and physical impairment and social origin or any other legally protected characteristics of an individual.