Team Assistance (m/f/d)
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,100 employees, production sites in Europe and the US, and an extensive worldwide distribution system. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
Aurubis will continue its investments in strategic large CapEx projects in order to further grow its core business and expand into additional markets while sustaining its current profitability and sustainability. In this context, a centralized Group Engineering Organization (GEO) serves as a key enabler providing expertise and enhanced execution capabilities to the group for the successful implementation of strategic projects. Development, implementation and controlling of governance rules for these projects is key in order to lay the foundation for successful Aurubis projects.
We are looking for you to support our team in Hamburg as
Team Assistance (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for maintaining business processes within the engineering team.
- You will support the project resource planning, including the hours management, entering hours and billing of hours in SAP and the attendance and vacation planning of the team.
- In addition, you will be responsible for planning and organization of meetings and their preparation and follow-up.
- You will be responsible for the overall office management (e.g., office supplies, occupancy planning, cost center management).
- Document management will also be part of your role, to manage Aurubis forms and standards, administrate SharePoint and to maintain occupational safety documents.
- Furthermore, you will create and maintain presentations and support with reports.
- Because of the international project landscape, you will plan different events, take care for the travel management and accommodation planning.
- You have Successfully completed vocational training (technical/commercial).
- You have relevant professional experience, preferably within an engineering office.
- Additionally, you are interested in technical topics and have a good technical understanding.
- You have experience with relevant software tools (e.g. MS Office products & SAP/ ideally ACAD/Navis).
- You possess problem-solving skills and a high level of independency (in planning, organization, implementation and controlling).
- Excellent written and spoken English and German language skills are needed.
- You are an organizational talent and have strong communication skills.
- You have good teamwork skills and interest in new tasks and challenges as well as intercultural empathy.
- Working in a forward-looking industry and for a sustainable future: our metals are essential for megatrends such as digitalization and the energy transition.
- We offer you work with real benefits - the metals in the device you're reading this with might even come from us!
- More than fair pay: thanks to the chemical industry pay scale, you can count on a top salary.
- We also offer you a company pension scheme and a performance-related bonus.
- As an extra, we also offer vacation and Christmas bonuses in the tariff area.
- Work-life balance is just as important to us as it is to you. That's why your working week with us is based on 37.5 hours.
- Combine your professional and private life with mobile working within Germany: spend up to three-fifths of your standard working hours wherever you want.
- Rest is important to us! With us, you get 30 days of vacation and up to 3 additional days off in the tariff area.
- With our mobility offers you are always well on the way: JobRad, Deutschlandticket, a StadtRad station directly in front of our door and bicycle boxes at the Veddel S-Bahn station.
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via online application only.
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an employer that stands for diversity and equal opportunity. Employment decisions are made regardless of national or ethnic origin, religion and belief, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental and physical impairment and social origin or any other legally protected characteristics of an individual.