Document Controls Manager
- Augusta (Richmond County)
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,200 employees, production sites in Europe and the US, and an extensive worldwide distribution system. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
Document Controls Manager
Document management: Develop and maintain project document control procedures, including document numbering, version control, and document retention.
- Work with the project team to establish document control standards and processes and ensure that they are
- adhered to throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage the flow of project documents, including the receipt, distribution, and filing of project documents.
- Maintain project document registers and ensure that they are accurate and up up-to -date.
- Ensure that project documents are properly filed and stored, and that they are accessible to project team members.
RFI management: develop, manage, and continuously improve an RFI process that ensures RFIs are routed appropriately, answered in a timely manner, and easily visible/searchable by project stakeholders to facilitate communications across teams.
Stakeholder management and software interfaces:
- Manage the electronic document management system (EDMS) and RFI management software and ensure
- that it is properly configured to support project document control processes and RFIs.
- Train project team members on document control procedures, processes, and tools/systems.
Performance management and reporting:
- Provide project status reports and other progress updates to project managers, stakeholders, and project team members, highlighting key document control and RFI process risks and opportunities.
- Support development and maintenance of project performance metrics, including KPIs and dashboards, and use these metrics to guide project decision decision-making.
- 3+ years of experience in project controls, including document management and RFI management, preferably including projects of similar scope, scale, and complexity in the U.S.
- Strong analytical and problem problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams
- Proactive and action action-oriented
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, business administration, or a related field..
- Expert knowledge of document control software tools, such as Aconex, ProCore, and SharePoint.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an employer that stands for diversity and equal opportunity. Employment decisions are made regardless of national or ethnic origin, religion and belief, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental and physical impairment and social origin or any other legally protected characteristics of an individual.