Junior Project Scheduler
- Augusta (Richmond County)
Aurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,200 employees, production sites in Europe and the US, and an extensive worldwide distribution system. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
Junior Project Scheduler
As a Jr.Project Scheduler, you will work closely with the Aurubis project team, contracted design and engineering firms, and the general contractor to develop and maintain an integrated Master Schedule that will guide the successful completion of the project on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders. The Master Scheduler should include linkages and milestones and support schedule adherence and identification of risks to the critical path.
Integrate Master Schedule:
- Develop and maintain integrated Master Schedule (IMS) on all levels (L1 L1-L5) that integrates project schedules from multiple stakeholders, including the critical path, resource leveling, and other scheduling parameters, using project management software tools.
- Work closely with project team members to collect and analyze project data and ensure that project schedules accurately reflect project scope, budget, and resources.
Stakeholder management and software interfaces:
- Interface across stakeholders and potentially across multiple project management software tools, including Microsoft Project and Oracle Primavera.
Performance management and reporting:
- Proactively review and analyze project progress and performance data to identify critical path, trends, risks, and opportunities to improve project performance; conduct scenario analyses & develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide project status reports and other progress updates to project managers, stakeholders, and project team members, highlighting key schedule risks and opportunities.
- Identify, develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) that help to measure the effectiveness of the project schedule.
Planning and risk management: assist project managers and project team members with the development of contingency plans, resource allocation, and risk management plans.
Document management: maintain project documentation related to scheduling, including up up-to -date integrated Master Schedule, progress reports, and other relevant materials.
- 1+ years of experience in project scheduling, preferably including projects of similar scope, scale, and complexity in the U.S.
- Demonstrated experience successfully driving completion of a project according to schedule.
- Strong analytical and problem problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams
- Proactive and action action-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, business administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of project scheduling software tools, including Microsoft Office and Primavera.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices, including critical path analysis, risk management, and resource allocation.
- Site-based project experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
What does Aurubis stand for? Take a look here!
Aurubis is an employer that stands for diversity and equal opportunity. Employment decisions are made regardless of national or ethnic origin, religion and belief, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental and physical impairment and social origin or any other legally protected characteristics of an individual.